Ok I have heard of people seeing Pink Elephants,
I have heard of Pink Flamingos,
But I have never heard of Pink Dolphins,
Source: & More “Pinky”the Dolphin pics:
“The unique bottlenose - first spotted in Lake Calcasieu, an inland saltwater estuary in Louisiana, by boat captain Erik Rue, 42, in 2007 - has surfaced again”.
“Pinky” the Dolphin
"The mammal is entirely pink from tip to tail and has reddish eyes indicating its albinism. The skin appears smooth, glossy pink and without flaws.”
There have only been two other documented sightings of albino bottlenose dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico, according to the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association, both of all-white mammals and both in 1994.
““Pinky” is believed to be the only pink dolphin in the world, and has “reddish” eyes. It is usually spotted with its dark grey mother.”
Ever, until now anyway.
Now lets not forget that “Pink Tank”
Remember this picture? well in my “Pink” search I’ve found out about that day the picture was taken,the day that put fear up every mans spine.
Here is the “Pink Tank” just before the parade
The Pink Tank (Source & Tank Girl images credit: Gothic Image)
I've wanted to shoot the Tanks-a-Lot pink Abbot FV433 SPG since I first saw it, but the daily hire rate is rather expensive for a shoot with no end customer. A shame, since [info]harlotrouge had persuaded William of Honour to make her a matching bespoke uniform if we ever shot it. Then I discovered that the Abbot was going up to Manchester for the Gay Pride parade over the August Bank Holiday weekend. Much telephoning ensued, mainly talking to Sparkle who'd hired it for the day and asking if we could "borrow" it before the parade. The timing was tight,………
(Source & images credit: Gothic Image)
What a Pink Day,Fuck me I hope this doesn’t mean I’m gay.
No comments:
Post a Comment