Monday, March 2, 2009

The Boys and the Stupid cat caused a stampede at the cattle auction!

Well we arrived at the farm(mum & dads) all was well until I discovered that baby brains had packed the stupid cat in a bag so I put it in the rover so dad wouldn’t see it as he would just shoot it,he’s a farmer.

So Friday morning we are up at 4am and off we go to the auction we park behind the cattle yards and when we are getting out the frigging cat jumps out of the rover, fuck me I forgot about the stupid thing and it just starts walking into the yards with us like it’s a frigging dog so we round it up and put it back in the rover and left the windows down a bit for air,about an hour into the auction I noticed a commotion with some cheers (drunk cheers at that)and the boy’s had nicked off but where? on the piss properly.

Mum rang early this morning freaking out ranting “I have the proof now”…… “I have the proof now” to check my email, ”their in the pictures”……….”their in the pictures” and going on about a doctor in the city I should take the boys to the doc that was visiting your cousins that were in hospital care she ranted.

Busted:Stupid cat hissing.

Baby brains piss head mates didn’t quit make it back to him.

del.icio.us Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brains's real personal stuff

My photo
Sydney, Pub, Australia
In here you will find Beer Songs,Pink Dolphin,Pink Elephants,Pink gay Tank,Suicidal Goat,

My Lambs